When it comes to the Japanese, it's quite common that mastery in certain crafts are passed down within the family from one generation to the next, establishing veritable dynasties. Each generation constantly aiming to improve on the skills passed to them by their predecessors. The end result can only be the best quality product available - from 100 year old shoyus, to single origin Koshihikari rice served by the best chefs in the world to green teas grown by 13-15th generation farmers. We can think of no better way to introduce someone to the best Japan has to offer.
This Box Contains
- Yuki Tsubaki Koshihikari Rice
- Yamaki Jozo Soy Ponzu
- Shoda Organic Shoyu
- Makijima Fukamushi Sencha *
- Perfect South Australian Grown Genmaicha *
- Green Anchor Togarashi Japanese Spice Powder
- Pot/Wok Brush *
* These items may be swapped for other flavours (and of equal value) from the brand. Please leave your preference in the notes section during checkout.
Please Note • This item can only be shipped within Australia. For international shipping, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates.