Fallot mustard is famous around the world. Since 1840 the Fallot Mustard Mill has been a family-owned company, and today is the last independent family mill in Burgundy, France. The grain mustard is a rustic and hearty grain mustard with a mild and smooth flavour and just a little spice.
• In a cream sauce over white fish
• In potato salads
• Roast with root vegetables
• As a spread for sandwiches
• As a condiment for BBQ - steaks abd sausages
• As a condiment for roasted pork
This classic version of Dijon mustard is presented in a traditional stone jar.
250g / 9oz net weight
Note • This item can only be shipped within Australia