Fallot mustard is famous around the world. Since 1840 the Fallot Mustard Mill has been a family-owned company, and today is the last independent family mill in Burgundy, France. The grain mustard is a rustic and hearty grain mustard with a mild and smooth flavour and just a little spice.
- In a cream sauce over white fish
- In potato salads
- Roast with honey and butter for through root vegetables
- As a spread for sandwiches
- As a condiment for BBQ - steaks and sausages
- As a condiment for roasted pork and beef
Weight: 310g Glass Jar
Please Note • This item is only available for shipping within Australia. For international shipping, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to for shipping rates.