Founded in 1818 by 2 Swiss brothers, Jean Louis Richard & Charles Pillivuyt, the company was first established in the twin if Foëcy in the Sancerre region of France. In 1853, J.L Richard's son, Charles decided to install a new plant in Mehun-sur-Yèvre, where it flourished, gaining an international reputation and becoming the choice of many royal households.
These server plates pair easily with other contemporary classics on any dinner setting.
Date: Circa 1970s
Measurements: 7 1/8" x 9 1/2" x 8 3/4"
Made in France
Manufacturer's Mark: visible on reverse of plates, marked "Pillivuyt France, 951"
These vintage plates are sold As Is.